When it comes to referring patients, we know you have several choices.
We are honored to be considered among those you trust to provide specialty digestive care to your patients. Physicians who refer to Lancaster Gastroenterology Procedure Center are assured:
- All LGPC physicians maintain board certification in gastroenterology and internal medicine with highly trained specialty and advanced sub-specialty skill sets such as ERCP and Cryo-Ablation Therapy.
- Same-day notification if pathology is found.
- Peace of mind that comes from knowing we strictly observe and report standards of care: we meet Medicare certification standards and track quality on more than 60 measures.
- Complete and timely follow-up with your office to supply all necessary reports and records.
- Consistently earns a more than 99% "highly satisfied/satisfied" rating in our twice yearly, third-party patient satisfaction surveys.
- Innovative choices like our direct access Express Scheduling Option that reduces time and cost for appropriately screened patients.
We offer a pleasant, comforting experience with lower co-pays. Compared with expensive hospital-based treatment, our lower cost procedures include best practices in measuring and monitoring quality. We hope you will consider referring your patients to Lancaster Gastroenterology Procedure Center. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at (717) 544-3569.